Norquest is based out of Ahmedabad the India and global hub for cotton textile processing. With abundant access to cotton fabric, quality processing and skilled manpower Norquest has grown into a leading global supplier of eco-friendly bags.
Here is an overview of our facilities
- We are ethically audited as per SEDEX 4 pillar facilities in addition to social compliance for Fairtrade, Global Organic Textile standard (GOTS) and Global Recycle Standard (GRS).
- This means that all our facilities are audited to the highest international standards of ethical, social, environmental and legal standards.
- We are audited as per Amazon Quality standards. This is for the production of EONO brand for Amazon UK. We are also ISO 9001 certified.
- Our production facilities span 30,000+ square feet housing ~200 machines with a daily manufacturing capacity of 18,000 bags.
- A state of the art in-house sampling facilities (here) enables super quick turnaround of customer samples. We also have an in-house digital printing machine.